Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Closet Confection: One year Wed!







Since my fella and I were too distracted by all the delightful decadence of the fair, we had to wait for me to take my outfit for another spin so I could snap a few pics. Though, we seemed to get distracted once again, and before we knew it, the sun was kissing us goodnight and we were soon running for cover as the fleet of evil mosquitos descended!

Idol: Carmen Miranda goes casual
Mantra: "I love you much (most beautiful darling) More than anyone on earth and I like you better than everything in the sky" -E.E. Cummings
Wardrobe:
Strawberry fields top: Daddyos.com
Denim Dungarees: QueenofHeartz.com
Bow Jellies: Chinese Laundry
Meooow Mama Sunglasses: Roadkill Ranch
Bangles: Vintage Lucite mixed with Tarina Tarantino
Pick me up posie hair clip: Forever21


                                                              Soundtrack: "Indian Summer" - The Doors
                                                                 
                                             One of our favorite Doors songs, it's so incredibly dreamy and hypnotic.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com