Thursday, January 27, 2011

OOTD: Dottie does lunch


This week I had a lunch date with my partner in crime Tracy, aka my wifey, for a marathon catch up session, and brainstorming madness...We grabbed a bite at a darling little Deco cafe that serves d-lish veggie options, complete with black and white decor and ambiance pouring out the door, with the cherry on top being "To Catch a Thief" playing in the background....J'adore!!!


Photobucket
Spazzing for...



Photobucket
...Cary Grant and Strawberry Crepes, but of course!




Photobucket
Coffee with a side of cleavage. 





Photobucket


Idol: Gidget

Mantra: "Yummy yummy for my tum tum tummy"...aka Strawberry crepes are D-vine!

Soundtrack: "Polka dots and moonbeams" -Frank Sinatra

The Wardrobe:

Dress: Vintage, hand made, purchased on my honeymoon.
Shades: Forever21
Blossom Dearie Ring: Forever21
Hair Bow: Vintage from Stray Cat
Patent Leather Pursie: Vintage flea market find
Tights: Betsey Johnson
Too Die For White Talon Polish: Sally Hansen @ Target


                                                                                     Frankie




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! This dress is just too stunning c: x

BRXTRMN said...

My post is comin' tomorrow =) <3 <3

Frankie said...

Thanks Rai! I see you're a gal from Wales! I adore Cardiff, planning on moving there this fall for school! Love your style, super cute taste in baubles you have!

Frankie said...

Woot woot, can't wait to see my wifey dearest!

thomessa said...

You look amazing, your hair and dress are so lovely!

mari.almeida said...

Love your style! And that crepe looks so yummy!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com