Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh make me over....

Rose McGowan By Ellen Von Unwerth



I'm a slight creature of habit when it comes to my daily make up routine, not that I don't looooove a good  glittery shadow,  but these are the absolute staples for moi: 


Blush: Urban Decay in Quickie
Eyeliner: Loreal H.I.P. creme liner in black (The best at staying put, and for achieving the purrrfect cat eye!)
Lip balm: Lip smackers in Cotton Candy for sweet kisses and instant moisturizing (I have the ridiculously giant 4" one so it doesn't get lost in my purse)
Mascara: Anything that would make Tammy Faye proud, currently sporting *Fairy Drops* after a pal turned me onto it.
Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo
Foundation: Bare Minerals in Fair
Talons and toes : Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry in Rapid Red (Because I cannot sit still long enough for polish to dry, untimely itches and puppy petting usually interferes. Besides, it is THE perfect shade of crimson!)





Jayne Mansfield

So what's in your cosmetic carousel dhaaaling?
                 
 Frankie                                                
                                                                         







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com