Friday, December 31, 2010

OOTD: Rainy day romp






The girl who jumped in puddles.....

Right before Christmas, I received the sweetest surprise... My gorgeous gal pal Bernie Dexter saw a post on my tumblr revealing my amour for poppies... Shortly after, this beautiful little number arrived on my doorstep. I was so excited I had to put it on right away and take pics, I literally hopped out of my pj's and  threw some eye liner on. The fact that it also happened to be exactly my fave shade of poppies was the cherry on top that tuned the beat of my heart to the pitter patter of rain drops falling around me.

Dress: Bernie Dexter label (AMAZING quality!)

Wellies: Target.com Spring 2009

Polkadottie tights: Target

Hair clip: Forever21

Necklace: Tarina Tarantino

Belt: ?

2 comments:

BRXTRMN said...

You and Bernie are <3

Unknown said...

A really funky Outfit and your red Wellies are a perfect complement.
Ciao,
Allen

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com